Monday, February 1, 2010

Second innings!

Atlast my own blog! Actually, I had one a year back, but I did not know what to write about in it. I started out by using it as an outlet for my feelings, but hey, it was too personl for others to read. So I abandoned it. I am starting all over again, as I do not want my mind to rust. They say an idle mind is a devil's workshop. I feel the devil is already creeping up slowly.
Now for the content in this blog. I have decided to stay away from current affairs in my life, coz again I do not like exposing myself to others.
I like reading. But not much introspection happens when I read. A blog, I guess, would be a good way to try reflecting and forming opinions about what I read. So there it is! The mission statement!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers' world! I look forward to many more interesting pieces from you :)

    ReplyDelete